Monday, October 31, 2011

みなさん!(mina-san) Happy Halloween!

Hey there! ^-^

Today is Halloween! I dressed up in Gothic Lolita. It was fun and I felt so pretty!

So, at my school we're registering for next semesters classes and I have to pick out the classes that I want... It's really confusing because at first nobody even told me what was going on so I finally wrestled some answers out of my friends and some of the people who help with advisement. So I just have to piece together a schedule now and hope I can get the classes I want! ^-^

In にほんご(nihongo) stuff, I found a really adorable song that I want to share with you.

ステキな日曜日~Gyu Gyu グッデイ~ PV Full 

かわいい!!!(kawaii)

I feel really bad that I haven't worked on my にほんご(nihongo) very much lately... Hopefully I can do a lot more this week and continue to improve!!!

Anyways, thank you for reading my blog! I really am grateful!!! ありがとうございます!さようなら!(arigatou gozaimasu! sayounara!)

By the way, Friday night and Saturday it was snowing!!! ゆき!ゆき大好き!!!(yuki! yuki daisuki!!!) I love snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment