Monday, October 24, 2011

マル・マル・モリ・モリ!(maru maru mori mori!)

こんばんは!みなさん!!!(konbanwa mina-san!)

おげんきですか?(o-genki desu ka?)

げんきです!!!(genki desu!)

I'm really happy today!!! Can you guess why? XD I'll give you a hint, it's in the title!

YAY! It's time for a video!!!

マル・マル・モリ・モリ!(maru maru mori mori!)

あああ!かわいいです!(aaah! kawaii desu!!!)

This has to be the cutest thing I saw today other than an adorable kitten that a friend sent me a video of! ^-^ Soooooo cute!!!

So, moving on, my awesome friend that I mentioned in a few of my previous posts who is helping me with にほんご(nihongo) told me about a site called Nonstop Tube. ( by the way, the link will lead to the Japanese one.) So it's pretty awesome! What you do is you copy and paste kanji that you don't know or that you're learning into the box and click the "youtube" button underneath it and it will play everything it can find on youtube that has that kanji in it non-stop!!! XD (another by the way, you could type in anything. band names, peoples names, random phrases, etc. I just can't guarantee the results...) So yes, that made me happy. And yes, that is where I found マル・マル・モリ・モリ!

Have fun with all of this! ^-^ And I hope you have a good week! I'll try to keep up with my studies! Thank you very much for reading my blog, I appreciate it a lot! And I'll see you next time! さようなら!(sayounara) ありがとうございます!(arigatou gozaimasu!)

... Speaking of my friend, I saw him today but he was talking with somebody and then I didn't see him when we normally hang out... and apparently he wasn't in class today... I hope he's not sick... D:

No comments:

Post a Comment