Friday, November 4, 2011

きにょうびです!(kinyoubi desu)

こんばんはみんなさん!!!(konbanwa minna-san)
げんきですか?(genki desu ka)

Ah, it's been getting colder lately! Usually I don't want to wear an extra jacket and some gloves but the other day I was very grateful to have them with me!!! It was very cold!

And then we went and had ice cream. :D

Anyways, not much has happened this week... Unfortunately, with the end of the semester coming so quickly, I have to devote a lot more time to studying for my classes... It's very hard! I have a lot of trouble in my math class especially because my Professor doesn't explain things very well at all. So I'll just have to work extra hard! ^-^

I actually really tried in class today and I kind of understood how to do what we were talking about, but I went a lot slower than the rest of the class so I had to switch between taking notes on what my Professor was talking about next and finishing the problem we were just working on because my professor moved on without me (of course he didn't see that I was still working on the problem and I managed to finish it after that so it'n not a big deal). Nonetheless I figured it out, so that's good!

But anyways, I have a lot of studying to do from now on and it's gonna be tough balancing things I want to do and things I have to do. I guess I'll make it work, I always do. Oh, and I have an essay I have to write soon too...

Speaking of writing, I posted a review of the book called Totto-chan on my other blog and my mom told me that my writing style is maturing! ^-^ That made me happy! I hope I can improve my writing in both English and 日本語(nihongo)!!!

Anyways, I'm gonna go now. Thank you for reading! And if you want to share my blog with people I would be very grateful! ありがとうございます!さようなら!!!(arigatou gozaimasu! sayounara!)

I guess I should share a song before I go, so here you go!
[SS] S/mileage aMa no Jaku (Subtitled) 
The lyrics and how happy the singers are don't seem to go together, but it's a really addicting song! I found this group this week, they're pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment