Monday, October 17, 2011

Psychology

I love my Psychology class...

I love how late at night it is...

I love getting home at 9 at night and thinking, "foodfoodfoodfoodfoodblogfoodhomework...food"...

Anyways...

So! こんばんは!(konbanwa!)
Well, I am officially in love with a new song! It's by Tokyo Girls Style! It's super cute! I found out about the song from Kozue's translated blog! Thank you to the translator for sharing Kozue-san's blog with those of us who can't read にほんご(nihongo) yet!!! XD

so, there's a link to the video on her blog also, but I'll put the link here too!

Ah, that's all I have... I'm really tired so I should probably get to bed soon! ^-^

Thanks for reading and please have a good week! ありがとうございます!さようなら!(arigatou gozaimasu! sayounara!)

(By the way, I actually do love my Psychology class, I just don't like how late it is... well, it's only on Mondays so I can survive another 8-9 weeks! XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment