Friday, October 7, 2011

Anki!

こんばんは!(konbanwa)

おげんきですか?(o-genki desu ka)

Hihi!!! So! I've started learning Kanji!!! I'm learning the meanings before I learn how to pronounce them because learning stroke order, how to say them, what they mean, AND what they look like all at once is overwhelmingly much for my poor little brain!!! And my friend suggested I do it this way so i don't burn out right away. :D

あんお。。。(ano)

Ah! Anki! Anki is something you download and it's pretty much flashcards, and you can have a lot of decks or you can make your own and it's really helpful for learning Kanji and the rest of Kana! I've been using it for the past few days and I think it's actually helped me a lot already! A lot of language learners use Anki apparently.

Aaaaah... Have you ever had that really sad feeling deep in your heart when you finish a movie or show you absolutely love or you have to leave a friends house after having the funnest time with your friends? Well, I just finished watching Lucky Star again about 4-5 hours ago and that feeling is still lingering... 0.o

And yes, I love Lucky Star!

ああああああああああああああ。。。

It's the weekend! XD

So, I'll post again on げつようび!(getsuyoubi) Thank you for reading, as always! ありがとうございます!さようなら!(arigatou gozaimasu! sayounara!)

No comments:

Post a Comment