Monday, October 3, 2011

Midterms!

This week is MIDTERMS!!! 0.o

So, this weekend I studied my little tail off for my classes (Mainly working on my "take-home midterm" for history). So I didn't do any studying really.

I did listen to some music though! And I'll share it with you sense I don't have anything else today to share with you lovely people! ^-^ I've been listening to it and one of the songs from a week ago almost nonstop except for when I was reading.

【にゃんたろ】Game of Life ↑人生ゲーム↓ 踊ってみた【第八弾】 

Have you noticed I've been sharing a lot of music??? 0.o I should work on my Japanese this week...

Ah, I also finished the book Kokoro last night! XD

Sssssooooooooo... I will have Japanese on Friday!!! It's a must! XD

Bai bai!!! Thank you for reading and please enjoy the video and song!

No comments:

Post a Comment