Monday, January 30, 2012

元気(genki)

こんばんは!(konbanwa)
元気ですか?(genki desu ka)
わたしわ元気です!(watashi wa genki desu)

あの、今日わげつようび (ano, kyou wa getsuyoubi) so I went to school all day...
でも、(demo,) that's a good thing too! I was practicing 日本語(nihongo) a lot more than I have been lately! And I've been more motivated!

This is because one of my Professors is fluent in 日本語!(nihongo)
I'm very 元気(genki) because he said that he would help me if I was having trouble learning! ^-^
He even lent me some children's books that are predominantly in hiragana and katakana, and since I can read those writing systems relatively well, I'm working on expanding my vocabulary! ^-^ I was so happy when I could understand かあさんねずみ (kaasan-nezumi) as mother mouse! XD I guess it's a big achievement for me since I've worked on the writing more than I have my vocabulary. ^-^

I also made a new friend recently and I was super happy when I found out that he is interested in 日本語(nihongo) as well!!! XD So we can practice together and I can talk about 日本語(nihongo) nonstop and I won't get weird looks! ^-^

I'm pushing on with my mission to learn 日本語(nihongo) to fluency by the end of the year! I wish everyone out there who is learning a language or working towards any kind of goal the very best! がんばってください!(ganbatte kudasai!)

Thank you for reading! ありがとう!(arigatou) I'll write again on きにょうび!(kinyoubi)
さよなら!(sayonara)

No comments:

Post a Comment