Monday, January 9, 2012

Headache and Nico Nico!

こんばんは、みんなさん!(konbanwa, minna san)

... headache... hurts... DX

So, this weekend, I joined a website called ニコニコ動画. (nico nico douga)
Well, I know less Japanese than I thought I did... 0.o

I CAN'T READ ANYTHING!!! T.T
(Well, I can read the Katakana and Hiragana, but that's all... I can't make out any of the sentences or what any of the buttons do or... ya, I'm hopeless...)

Well, I have been working on Kanji. I got through... 130(?) or so reviews in the past few days. (This doesn't mean I know them by heart, it means that I looked over them and wrote them out a few times...)

Well, school started again, but it looks like I will have plenty of time to spend working on Japanese this semester. ^-^ I'm glad!

Oh, I haven't done a random 日本語(nihongo) dictionary word in a while! Maybe I'll do one next time if I remember. XD

Ok, my headache hurts a lot worse than it did when I started typing this, so I'm going now.

^-^ Thank you for reading! I'll see you again!
ありがとうございました!さようなら!(arigatou gozaimasu. sayounara)

No comments:

Post a Comment