Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Insanity!

Hello(こんばんは)! If you hadn't noticed, today(今日) is not Monday(月曜日) and my last post was not on the Friday(金曜日) before that. I managed to get in two(二) posts last week, so this is the one(一) to make up for Monday(月曜日).

Not that anyone is keeping track or anything like that, it just bugs me. (By the way, that is my most often used phrase(句). ^-^)

So, I have lots of projects I'm working on right now. Some are artistic and creative, some are musical, some have to do with languages, and some are for school. I hope I can tell you more about them soon, but I haven't gotten much sleep so I'll have to tell you later.

みんなさん、ありがとうございました!Thank you for supporting me and reading my blog all over the world! I am very grateful and I will continue to work hard always! バイバイ!

No comments:

Post a Comment