Saturday, January 7, 2012

School

Hello everyone!
How is life?

So, this week I got to spend some time with one of my best friends and we had so much fun!!!
I didn't work on many Kanji, but a lot of stress went away, so I'm feeling better than I was. I'm also very happy that school is starting again!!!
My classes start on Monday! So hopefully I can find more time for Kanji and less distractions... My life is very full of distractions.

Anyways, I made it my goal to become fluent in Japanese this year (or as fluent as I can become in a year... ^-^; ) so I'm working hard! And I will continue until I meet my goal!
I heard somewhere that it's good to see the Kanji as it is used or as you hear it. That's why it's good to use audio books and such, but I tend to not read as much as I should, so I take this advice with music. If a Japanese song that I like has the lyrics in the video then I will watch the words and see if I can follow along. This song is one I recently tried this with. I could pick out some of the characters like 中(naka) and 雨(ame) and 朝(asa)! It made me happy that I could recognize these and some of the other Kanji in the song! Actually, I didn't know the pronunciation of 中(naka) and 朝(asa) until I saw them and heard them together, so it's actually very helpful to learn pronunciation! ^-^

Well, I still have a lot to learn, so I was thinking about practicing more kanji before I go to sleep tonight...
Oh! I learned a new word! I still have a hard time remembering it on occasion so I have it on my computer to remind me of what it is. I think that having little notes out to help you remember new words is good for practice as well.

So, that's all I can think of to talk about right now... Thank you for reading and I'm sorry I didn't use much Japanese. I really should because it's practice and 'practice makes perfect'. Oh well. ^-^
ありがとうございます!!!(arigatou gozaimasu) さようなら!(sayounara)

No comments:

Post a Comment