Friday, February 3, 2012

Hai!

こんばんは!!!みんなさん!(konbanwa, minna san!)
金曜日ですね。(kinyoubi desu ne)
あの、今日わ (ano, kyou wa)... um... 三(san) February... です。(desu)
I should learn how to say the months...

So! Random 日本語 (nihongo) Dictionary time! (It's been a while, hasn't it! ^-^)

Word: 教室 (kyoshitsu)
Meaning: classroom, schoolroom
Example sentence: 教室の中では静かにしてください。(Kyoshitsu no naka de wa shizuka ni shite kudasai.) Please be quiet while in the classroom.

So, this week has been crazy with a lot of school stuff and personal stuff going on, but hopefully next week will be better!

Thank you very much for reading! ありがとう!(arigatou)
Also, I have a request! If you have anything Japanese/Japanese related that you would like me to post about, please leave a comment for me! I like learning about Japan and I would be more than happy to do a bit of research granted I have the time!
さよなら!(sayonara)

No comments:

Post a Comment