Monday, January 2, 2012

あけましておめでとう!(akemashite omedetou)

Happy New Year! ^-^

こんばんは、みんなさん!(konbanwa, minna san!)
It's a new year, so let's do our best!

This year has begun with questions of what I want to do in the future. To be honest, I don't know anymore. I know I want to learn Japanese and go to Japan, but other than that everything is up in the air.

Just another reason to work hard on learning 日本語!(nihongo)
Speaking of learning 日本語、I received some presents from one of my friends in Japan for Christmas this past year. You can check out her blog here, she's really cool!
So, among the presents she sent was a Japanese magazine (Popteen) and The Strawberry News! So I've been trying to read these! I can read most of the Katakana and Hiragana parts and I'm picking out a few of the Kanji! I'm so happy!

I'm excited and hopeful for the new year. Please support me this year also! I'll do my best!

ありがとうございました!(arigatou gozaimashita)

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! I'm Shoko from Japan.
    I'm glad that you taught me your blog !!
    Thank you !!!
    Please coming my BLOG and following! hahaha

    ReplyDelete