Friday, December 30, 2011

Videos

こんばんは、みんなさん!(konbanwa, minna san!)

So, I have been watching videos from some of the people on Youtube who I am subscribed to and... Watching their videos is, well, kind of inspiring!
I used to make videos too a few years ago. They were poorly done and I didn't want to show them to anyone, yet I also wanted lots of praise for all of the effort I would put into each one. I stopped making videos just before my family and I moved, and I haven't done much to try again... But watching the videos of these Youtubers... Maybe it was the music they used? Or the video clips themselves? But suddenly I felt that I could do an amazing job too if I tried again...

I'm sorry to ramble on about things. I've been doing that a lot lately, I guess.

Well, I really don't have much else to say though. So, I'll write again on Monday.

Thank you for reading my blog and please have a safe New Years Weekend!!!
ありがとうございます!さようなら!(arigatou. sayounara.)
Have a happy New Years!!! \(^-^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment