Friday, December 23, 2011

メッリクリスマス!!!(merry Christmas!)

こんばんは!元気ですか?(konbanwa! genki desu ka?)

I'm very happy today! Because this にちようび (nichiyoubi) is Christmas!!! ^-^

I like Christmas very much!

I'm very happy about that! And on top of that we are having a guest to our house! XD

OK, on to the 日本語!(nihongo)

Word: 石 (ishi)
Meaning: stone, rock, pebble
Example sentence: この橋は石でできています。(Kono hashi wa ishi de dekite imasu.) This bridge is made of stone.

There are two more "ishi"s in my dictionary so I'll list them also, but with no example sentences.

意志 (ishi)- means "will" (be weak willed// be firm willed// of one's own free will)

意思 (ishi)- means "intent, purpose, intention"

So! Here is a funny post from Maru-chan! ^-^

Also! DANCEROID was part of a flash mob!!! XD

So, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and I will write again on げつようび!(getsuyoubi)

(note to self: learn the kanji for the days of the week... 0.o)

バイバイ!メッリクリスマス!!!(bye bye! Merry Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment