Saturday, December 10, 2011

ごめんなさい!!!(gomen nasai)

こんばんは、みんなさん!(konbanwa, minna-san!)
ごめんなさい!(gomen nasai!)
I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday! I have no excuse! v.v

So... My school is finally over now... So I'll be practicing 日本語(nihongo) more often now! Yay!

Anyways, I don't remember what I was going to post yesterday... hopefully it will come back to me as I type! So Until I remember, here is the random 日本語(nihongo) of the day!!!

Word: たけ or 丈 (take (tah-keh))
Meaning: length, height, stature
Example Sentence: このズボンは丈が短すぎます。(Kono zubon wa take ga mijikasugimasu.) These trousers (pants, slacks) are too short.

Ah, I love my Japanese-English Dictionary! ^-^

あの。。。Please enjoy random things that I have found this week!

Dance I love: けいたん・暴徒・今岡さん】Cyber Thunder Cider サイバーサンダーサイダー 

Song and video I love: World's End Dancehall ワールズエンド・ダンスホール 【PV作ってみた】 
Oh, the song doesn't start till 1:35 or somewhere around there, but watch the beginning to understand what's going on. ^-^

Maru-chan! <3

Oh! I remember! I found an anime this week and it was very interesting! I enjoyed it! The anime is called Kaze no Stigma! Here is some more information about it. ^-^

Thanks so much for reading today!!! I'm sorry about my late posting! Please have a safe weekend!
 ^-^ ありがとうございました!(arigatou gozaimashita)
さようなら!(sayounara)

No comments:

Post a Comment