Friday, December 16, 2011

Time Management

こんばんは、みんなさん!(konbanwa, minna-san!)
How is everyone today?

So, have you ever had those times when you want to get something done and then you don't do it?

That's what I'm going through right now.

I wanted to practice kanji every day because I slacked off around exams, but I've only practiced kanji a few times this week... I feel kinda bad about it.

Don't get me wrong though! I listen to and watch things in Japanese every day! (For the greater part of the day.) So I have a high intake of Japanese every day, which is a good thing. The problem is that what I wanted to do I'm not doing as much as I should.

Anyways, moving on: Random 日本語 (nihongo) time!!! ^-^

Word: むく or 向く (muku)
Meaning: face;turn toward, look toward; suit, be geared for
Example sentence: わたしの部屋は南に向いています。(Watashi no heya wa minami ni muite imasu.) My room faces south.

I feel bad for only giving one of the examples when the dictionary gives multiple... but I can only hold it open with one hand and type with the other for so long before I feel like my hand is losing feeling! ^-^;

Well, I've taken enough of your time. I guess I should go practice kanji now that I'm thinking about it... but that probably won't happen! ^-^

Does anyone else not like peanut butter but find themselves eating it rather frequently? 0.o

Well, thanks for reading! ありがとうございました!(arigatou gozaimashita)
さようなら!(sayounara)

No comments:

Post a Comment