Monday, December 5, 2011

Pomegranate

こんばんはみんなさん!!!(konbanwa minna-san!)

きょうわげつようびです!(kyou wa getsuyoubi desu)

あの。。。(ano...)

I have this thing with fruit, or くらもの(kuramono), that I kind of brought up in my post about Watermelon and Squid. Well, I love くらもの(kuramono). It's as simple as that. So, I was very happy when my mom bought me a pomegranate a bit larger than the size of a baseball! Well, I ate it tonight. All of it. (Except for the last little bit that I gave to my mom because I couldn't finish it.) So, now would be a good time to talk about food because it won't make me hungry!!!

So, about three weeks ago, one of my awesome friends made some kimchi-pork-rice cake stew type stuff. It was really good!!! It was my first time having kimchi too, but I like it!!! It was very spicy though...

Speaking of spicy: curry! I have had some interesting experiences with curry and because of these experiences, my above mentioned friend has banned me from eating curry in her presence.
But it's yummy!!!

Anyways, I'll do the random word from the dictionary with an example sentence again because I have nothing else to say today...

Word: しかる(shikaru)
Meaning: scold, reprimand, lecture
Example sentence: お母さんがいたずらした子供をしかっています。(Okaasan ga itazura shita kodomo o shikatte imasu.) The child who played the trick is being scolded by its mother.

So! Now that's done... Oh! We went to a used books store the other night and there was a Japanese book on a table that said "$1" so my mom bought it for me!!! I'm very happy!!! (Although I can't tell what any of it reads as, I can only pick out the kanji for large (大), beginning (元)... and a couple of others. Anyways.

Ah, I need to go to bed now. Thank you for reading my blog! ありがとうございます!(arigatou gozaimasu) See you next time!!! On... きにょうび!(kinyoubi)

バイバイ!(bai bai!)

1 comment:

  1. I just thought I'd let you know that your blog is awesome and very informative! And also, lol on the curry thing :D.

    ReplyDelete