Friday, December 2, 2011

Finals and after

こんばんは!みんなさん、げんきですか?(konbanwa! minna-san, genki desu ka?)

Hello again! I finished a lot of homework at the beginning of the week!!!
... So I slacked off the past few days.... T.T

Anyways, since it's the end of the semester, I'll be having my final exams next week! I only have four, so I hope I can do well!!!

Speaking of the end of the semester, one of my friends in Japan told me that the semesters for school are from April to August and then from September to February... I wonder, if the semesters are different, how will I study abroad??? (o.o)

So, anyways, after school gets out at the end of the week, I HAVE A PLAN!
I'm really excited! XD
So, my plan is that with the free time, I can study Japanese more because I haven't had time to at all lately!!! T.T
I really wanna study Japanese!!!
Also, I'll have time to practice the piano because I really need to. And I'll be looking for a job because I really need one... But anyways. I'm very excited about the break!!!

Oh, also I want to practice German with my mom (she speaks German fluently)! I think the amount of German I know is equal to the amount of Japanese I know...

Anyways, that's all for now. ありがあとうございます!!!(arigatou gozaimasu) Thank you so much for reading!!! I hope that soon I will be able to improve and use better Japanese (and more) in these posts!!!

さようなら!(sayounara)

Oh, one more thing! Check out this amazing Japanese beatboxer!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment