Monday, November 14, 2011

Continuous listening.

Konbanwa! Genki desu ka?

Hello there again!

So, I was thinking of what to write about today as I was listening to a song I recently found and I was surprised at how I could pick out words and phrases that I know the general meanings of. There were even phrases that I didn't know specifically but I knew the words in the phrase so I put the meaning together on my own!!! That surprised me! Of course they are very small phrases and fragments of sentences but still, I'm very happy with this small reminder that I am actually making progress in my listening skills as well as my writing and comprehension! ^-^

This is the list of phrases I could pick out from the song linked above.

"suki", "kimi ga suki de", "bakara boku wo", "arigatou", "itsu", "yoroshiku", "ai to ka", "nani", "tabeta", "daisuki de".

I want to be able to understand this song soon, so I will work towards that for now. I hope that I will become fluent in Japanese one day, sooner than later!!!

I'm sorry that there isn't much Japanese in this post and what is here is in Romanji... I got lazy. >///<

Thank you sooooo much for reading!!! When I look at the stats for this blog and see views from places like Russia and Japan, South Korea, Germany, the Netherlands, and many other places as well as here in the United States, that alone makes me one of the happiest people in the world!!! Thank you, and please keep supporting me by visiting this blog!!! One day I will be able to say that I succeeded because of the support from so many people all around the world!

Thank you once again! I'll post again soon! For now, sayounara! (>v<)/

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! The same thing happens with me when I listen to songs in Japanese :). It really is very rewarding to learn another language. I really like your blog and thanks for following mine :) Bye for now!
    -Kerryn :)

    ReplyDelete