Friday, November 25, 2011

ラムネ(ramune)

こんばんは!!!(konbanwa)

Today was an interesting day. My computer was having some issues, but thanks to my amazing-awesome brother, I think it's fixed!!! XD

So, today I want to show you one of my favorite Japanese drinks!

ラムね!(ramune)


Ramune is a Japanese soda. The really interesting part is that it's a glass bottle and what seals it is a little marble, so once you push the marble in you can drink it! But you can't close it. It's really fun!!! It comes with directions on how to open it too, so those people like me can know what they're doing. ^-^

I got this when I went shopping with one of my very good friends and her sister this week (I met her sister for the first time then). It's been so long since I found one!!! Anyways, I wonder if I'll drink it soon... ^-^; This one is Melon flavored! They also have Strawberry and Original. I've seen a few other types here in America, but I didn't really like them and I can't remember what they are anyways.

Well, that's all for today!!! Thank you for reading! ありがとうございます! (arigatou gozaimasu)

さようなら!!!(sayounara)

1 comment: