Monday, November 21, 2011

Um...

こんばんは、みんなさん。。。(konbanwa, minna-san...)
おげんきですか?(ogenki desu ka?)
aaaaa..... I don't wanna do anything today.......

In the famous words of Yukari-sensei: "Maybe I should stop................. thinking....................."

This week is my Thanksgiving break, so I don't have school all week! Ah, how nice it is to sleep in...... I set a new record for myself in sleeping in! I slept until 10 AM.

0.o

Inner self: "Oh no! This is bad!!! I can't sleep in that long!!! What happened to that plan for getting all my homework done?! AAAAaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hmmmmm, at ten in the morning here it would beeee.... midnight... in Japan.... I think.
There I go thinking again... XD

Um, ya, so that won't be happening again.

So, tomorrow I'm meeting with a very good friend of mine! We haven't seen each other in a while so, it will most definitely be fun!!!

Ahhhh... what to wear.....

Anyways! I'm getting tired even though I slept in so long, so I'll be off to bed now!

Thank you for reading even though I talked about randomness today! ありがとうございます!(arigatou gozaimasu)

Good night!!! おやすみなさい!(oyasumi nasai!)

(Oh, speaking of times, it's just after 10 PM on Monday right now, so it's just after noon on Tuesday in Japan! ^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment