Friday, July 8, 2011

Testing, Sister, and Random stuff

こんにちは! (konnichiwa!) Hello again everyone! I made it through one of the hottest weeks of my life!!! Yay!

So, a friend of mine is learning Korean. She is doing much better than I am at にほんご (nihongo), so I feel kinda bad... But we came up with an idea together for a way that we can help each other with the vocabulary of each language, so I hope that we can pull it off! It will kind of be like giving tests to each other, we just won't grade the best most likely... Anyways, it will be a lot of fun! And I'm looking forward to the practice as well as the fun!

This month, my sister will be coming to visit me! I mentioned that my sister had originally influenced me to learn にほんご (nihongo) in my first post, A New Chapter. Well, my sister knows that I am trying to learn it again and she told me that I will have to practice with her and help her learn as well! I will be going into にほんご (nihongo) learning mode! My sister let me send her some words to practice for when she gets here, so I sent her some colors:
しろい (shiroi), くろい (kuroi), あおい (aoi), あかい (akai), みどり (midori), ちやいろ (chairo), きいろ (kiiro), オレンジいろ (orenji iro), はいいろ (haiiro), and ピンク (pinku). In order, those are white, black, blue, red, green, brown, yellow, orange, gray, and pink. The way I learned to write orange and pink used Katakana instead of Hiragana, and I'm not sure why... I should look it up. I was practicing them when she was talking to me, so I just gave those too her.

I have been trying to make sentences that make sense rather than just throwing around random words lately. But most of them still sound very childish and incomplete... I know that I can't have full conversations in にほんご (nihongo) yet, but I really want to speak more than ねこわどうぶつです (neko wa doubutsu desu) and きようわきんようびです (kyou wa kin'youbi desu) and ほんわどうぶつではありません (hon wa doubutsu dewa arimasen). I am very impatient I guess...

Anyways, I have a lot of things to do today, not to mention it's lunch time! ありがとうございます! (arigatou gozaimasu!) Thank you for reading! I hope to improve, so feel free to tell me if I've made mistakes! Advise and encouragement is welcome! さようなら (sayounara) for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment