Monday, July 11, 2011

Typing にほんご (nihongo)!

こんにちは!(Konnichiwa!) Hello there! わたしわ (watashi wa) posting again today! (oi, that sentense made no sense... ごめんなさい (gomen nasai)!!!)I was going to talk about 「でわありません」 ("dewa arimasen") and other forms of です (desu), but something even better to talk about came up!

One of my friends taught me how to switch my keyboard back and forth between English and にほんご (nihongo)!!! This makes adding in the ひらがな (hiragana) so much easier for me!!! It's fun!!!

さあ! (sa!) I only recently understood how to use 「でわありません」 ("dewa arimasen"), but I will try to explain to you about it. There are different tenses of です (desu). です (desu) is the present positive form. It's like saying "is" or "am" or something. There are past tense forms of です (desu) as well as negative forms.

です (desu)- present positive form. "is"
でした (deshita)- past positive form. "was"
ではありません (dewa arimasen)- present negative form. "isn't"
ではありませんでした (dewa arimasen deshita)- past negative form. "wasn't"

The examples that I gave in quotations are not exact because です (desu) does not really have a set meaning, it can be used to say many things. I don't know if that made sense, I'm not really good at explaining...

So lately, I like adding ではありません (dewa arimasen) to sentenses. It's my new favorite word/words. (words? XP) I'll just randomly think of some silly sentense like 「ほんわどうぶつでわありません」("hon wa doubutsu dewa arimasen"). It's fun to make sentences with! XD

さあ!(sa!) Anyways, this is how I learned the forms of です (desu). I hope it helps some. By the way, if I have made any mistakes, TELL ME SO I CAN CORRECT MYSELF!!!

ありがとございます (arigato gozaimasu)!!! Thanks once again for reading my randomness! さようなら (sayounara) for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment