Saturday, July 2, 2011

Random

Today will not be a Japanese post.

So, today was my last day visiting my brother in Seattle. I had so much fun! We went to downtown Seattle and took a tour of underground Seattle!!! So much fun! I may do an extra post sometime this weekend with details about it. So, after that, we went to a place that sells Japanese style crepes! They're amazing!!! And they sold bubble tea there too, but I chickened out and got a melon slushie instead. I'm to scared to try the bobas!!!

We came home and my brother made the amazing semi-fettuccine alfredo deliciousness (my fav thing that he makes) for dinner. Then we watched a Korean gaming tournament for a little while and then I've been packing to go home sense then.

I'm sad to go because I love it here. So I will come back sometime and enjoy it again. That's all I have I guess. My flight leaves tomorrow... So I will definitely post on Monday!!! Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment