Monday, July 25, 2011

おんがく (ongaku)

こんばんわ! (konbanwa)

きょうわげつようびです... (kyou wa getsuyoubi desu) I'm beginning to realize that I tend to say the same things in にほんご (nihongo) all the time... that's no fun!!! I must learn more so that I can speak more!!!

Today's post is going to be whatever pops into my head. It has absolutely nothing structure-wise.


さ!(sa) 音楽が大好きです! (ongaku ga daisuki desu!)

Teacher: えええええ?どうしたの?(eeeee? doushita no?)
Student: I don't understand the lesson!
Teacher: Ah. In this case, you say 「わかりません」(wakari masen).
Student: What does THAT mean?
Teacher: "I don't understand"
Student: How can you not understand!

あの。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。(ano)

I have nothing to talk about today!!! :o

So, I'll leave this for now... I don't want to draw out my lack of topics for too long... Ah, but I just thought of this! ........... no, that's a bad idea.

Anyways, ありがとうございます!(arigatou gozaimasu) Thanks much for your time! Until later then, あばよ!(abayo)

No comments:

Post a Comment