Monday, June 6, 2011

A New Chapter

A long time ago, my sister was learning Japanese. I, being the younger sister, wanted to be exactly like my big sis, so I picked up a few words in Japanese, but my enthusiasim didn't last long. I soon became bored and gave up.
Within the last year, however, I have found many friends who, like myself, are entirely fond of anything Japanese. I met a girl my age who taught herself Japanese and is very proficent in it! She, along with some of my other friends, encouraged me to continue learning Japanese.
I am learning that to learn another language, one must be committed to it. I have found that I do mot always have the motivation and determination that I need. This is one reason why I created this blog. I created it so that I can practice my Japanese. I also created it in order to have a place where I can speak my mind and be my random self.
Please support me as I work towards learning to speak and write Japanese!!! Thank you for reading!!! Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment