Saturday, July 30, 2011

かわいい!!!(kawaii!)

I told you I'd do an extra make up post for the one I missed, so here it is! I just found this! It's adorable and I love it!

【VOCALOIDミュージカル】Alice in Musicland【オリジナル曲】

I really like this not only because it's cute (which, it IS cute), but also because I am a very musical person. My mom actually has a Masters in Music Education, and she has always sung and played the piano. When she was still in school, she would be in musicals and operas at the college she attended. I got to be in some with her! And for classes, she sometimes brought home different instruments and my sister and I would try (and most of the time fail) to play them. As I've grown older, I depend a lot on music to help me calm down, or to focus, or to provide common interests with a person I have just met. I find that I like to sing, it makes me happy! I also like to play piano, but I'm only learning. One more thing I like to do is dance to music. If I'm at home alone, sometimes I turn on the music station and just start dancing. I've never had formal training for dance, but I enjoy that because I don't have to follow any rules and I can dance as freely as I want. Within the past year, I found VOCALOID for the first time and one of the songs I liked had a dance to it, so I learned the dance, and it's really fun! Being able to do a dance like that is addicting, so I've been learning more dances. I also started choreographing dances to other songs. Something about the music just gets to my heart and I want to be able to show my feelings. Weather it be through singing or dancing or playing the piano, one day I'll be able to show the feelings and emotions that I feel when I hear music. And someday, I may put a link to one of my dances or songs on this blog.

... sorry, I got a little carried away there! ^-^;

Anyways, I wanted to share the cuteness! Sorry there's no Japanese really in this post!!! On Monday there will be Japanese! Thanks for reading! I appreciate it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment