Monday, June 20, 2011

きようわ (kyou wa)...

こんにちは! (konnichiwa!)
きようわげつようびです! (kyou wa getsuyoubi!) That means I get to post again!
But I don't really have much to say actually... To be honest, I have not studied にほんご (nihongo) seriously over the weekend. It is not that I lack the time; I have had many distractions this weekend. So きよう (kyou) I am studying again. Yay!
I guess that those reading this have no clue about me at all, so I will share some about me for now. わたしわアメリカじんです (watashi wa americajin desu). My favorite color is あおい (aoi) and I will be starting college for the fall semester. I have been visiting my brother for the past two weeks, and I will stay with him for another two weeks. He lives near Seattle, WA. I have wanted to come here for many years, and I am grateful for this chance.
Well, I guess I've shared enough for now. I don't have much to write about currently. I will hopefully have something by きんようび (kin'youbi)! Until then, さようなら (sayounara)!
(side note- I was looking the other day at my previous posts and I noticed that on my first note I mis-spelled the ro-maji for "sayounara"! Oops! Also, feel free to comment if you have suggestions for me, any help is much appreciated! Bye now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment