Monday, June 13, 2011

Japanese Practice

So, my brother actually found this site the other day and I thought it was pretty cool. I'm talking about Maru-chan's blog! Maru-chan is only one of the most famous internet cats! I love Maru! But the biggest reason that I love Maru-chan is that Maru's blog has Japanese with English translations! I mean, I know that they're not gonna be perfect or anything, but Maru-chan has unknowingly given me a perfect practice tool! (Should I say, purrrfect!) So, I wanted to share Maru-chan with everyone! Please follow the link that I provide!

In other news, I worked up enough courage to ask one of the self-taught-Japanese-speakers that I really look up to a question about Japanese, but I don't know if she will answer me because she is probably a very busy person. Grace is amazing at speaking Japanese. AMAZING! She posts vlogs on YouTube, that's how I heard of her. I will include her YouTube channel also.

That's all for now... I haven't been able to concentrate much today because I've had a headache from my sunburn and right now some kids are screaming really loudly outside. Thank you very much for reading, and please support Maru-chan, Grace, and me!!!

Maru-chan: http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/
Grace's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryuzaki1311

No comments:

Post a Comment