Friday, June 17, 2011

Japanese slang

こんにちは! (konnichiwa!) Yay! time for another post!!!

As you can see, I'm trying to use more にほんご (nihongo) in my posts here. I think it will help me practice my ひらがな (hiragana) as well.

So, I was looking at videos of people speaking にほんご to see if I could pick out words or learn new words and I found a video about にほんご slang words. I became very interested in this, so I looked up some more slang words and I was shocked to see that a lot of them were actually very rude and mean things to say! What's up with that? I thought にほんじん (nihonjin) were very polite in their speech and manners... I do understand that slang is overall not very polite in the first place. I just thought it was interesting and I wanted to share that. There were many other slang words and phrases that were not rude also. Maybe when I better understand how to use them properly I will share them.

...I don't have anything else to say...

ありがとうございます! (arigatou gozaimasu!) Thank you very much for reading! さようなら (sayounara) for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment