Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello there

It's very late where I am, but kyou wa still kin'youbi desu, so it's better to post this now rather than never. :D I'm not using hiragana for my nihongo today.

I can't say much for this week unfortunately... gomen, gomen... This week has been rather interesting, and kyou I just relaxed and forgot about everything.

This post is short and does not have much nihongo in it, I hope to begin to use more nihongo in posts soon. Hopefully, I can get some work done this weekend and then I will be able to talk more in my posts.

It's weird, I try to explain things, but even in these posts I am vague about details... gomen.

Thank you for reading, hopefully I will have something more interesting on getsuyoubi!!! Arigatou gozaimasu! Sayounara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment