Friday, September 23, 2011

Sooooo....

Ah, こんばんは。。。(konbanwa)

I don't really have anything to talk about today... This week has been rather stressful, so please forgive me for not talking about anything fun. y the way, My last post was on Sunday. I think it was pretty clear that that one counted for my Monday post so... I dunno where I'm going with that...

Ah, I did meet someone who has been to Japan before and they said that they would help me learn some more Japanese!!! ^-^ I learn languages better when I can talk in the language so this is really good!

So, I guess that's all for today, I have to see if something is installed on my lappy now. Thanks for reading!!! ありがとうございます!さようなら!!!(arigatou gozaimasu! sayounara!)

As a side fun thing because this post is a bit boring, I'll give you a link to more fun from Maru-chan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment