Friday, September 2, 2011

An Obsession...

こんにちは!!!(konnichiwa)

So, hello there! きょう(kyou) I'm talking about one of my many obsessions. (There are a lot!) So here I go!

Ouran High School Host Club.

Ouran High School Host Club がすきです!!!(ga suki desu)

So, I really like Ouran! I love the あにめ(anime)! (I've actually never read the まんが(manga), but I've been told so many things about it: it's confusing, it's not that great, it's amazing, etc...) But I really like the あにめ(anime).

So, I shared the あにめ(anime) with my amazing friend who is learning Korean (let's call her Stella!)... I don't think she watched it when I showed her...

Anyways, a few weeks ago, Stella asks me, "Didn't you like an anime called Ouran High School Host Club?" That got me explaining how amazing it was. SO! Stella then sent me a link. This link is the amazing-awesome link that lead to the much happiness of...

Ouran High School Host Club Japanese Drama!!!

(Did I mention that Stella likes Japanese and Korean dramas?)

YAY! So, I fell in love! The drama is currently airing in Japan on Friday nights! (but I still have to wait for the English subtitles to come out because I'm not very good still.....)

So, I will share this joy with you and send you to the first episode!

OK, I'm going to do my にほんご(nihongo) lessons this weekend like a good おんなのこ(onna no ko) so please expect にほんご(nihongo) on げつようび!(getsuyoubi) (I can say that because I don't have classes on Monday! :D)

ありがおうございます!!!(arigatou gozaimasu) Thanks for reading, as always!!! I appreciate it very much! さようなら!(sayounara)

No comments:

Post a Comment