Monday, September 12, 2011

おやすみなさい。。。(oyasumi nasai)

あああああ。。。 こんばんは(konbanwa)...

So, I'm tired. I got in bed and was about to go to sleep when I remembered I wrote something on my hand earlier, so I thought about it and realized that I wrote "Post on Blog! おねがいします!!!" (onegai shimasu)

So I'm laying here on my bed in complete darkness other than form my lappy. I'm sacrificing my sleep for you!!! XD

Anyways, I've been practicing some new words for the past few days so I may write another mini story on きんようび(kinyoubi)... Do you like the mini stories with にほんご(nihongo) words? I think they're fun to write so I'll continue writing them! ^-^

Thank you for reading!!! ありがとうございます!!!(arigatou gozaimasu) I'll post again on きにょうび!(kinyoubi) For now, おやすみなさい!!!(oyasumi nasai)

No comments:

Post a Comment