Monday, September 5, 2011

ひらがな(hiragana)

This past week I have been working to master ひらがな(hiragana). Well, I think I finally have! The only ones I have a hard time with anymore are ね、ぬ、ゆ、む(ne, nu, yu, mu). Aside from those, I can tell what they are after looking at them! I don't have to think so hard about them any more!!! ^-^ やった!!!(yatta) So, it's a pretty big accomplishment because it's taken me this long to learn them. I'm glad! Now I can move on to かたかな(katakana). Of course, I'm not going to use the katakana setting  in these posts yet if I don't know any! XD

So! はい(hai).

.............................................................................

Ah, I should stop procrastinating on my homework... Maybe my goal for this semester is to not procrastinate... hmmm, might be worth a try. Well, I have to get up early tomorrow so, さようなら!(sayounara) Thanks so much for reading again! And thanks for reading if it's your first time too!!! ありがとうございます!!!(arigatou gozaimasu)

No comments:

Post a Comment