Friday, August 19, 2011

二こねこ(ni koneko)

Once upon a time, there were 二こねこ(ni koneko). One was a little おとこのこ(otoko no ko), and the other was a little おんなのこ(onna no ko). The lived in a little box under a bridge in a big city.

One day, the little おとこのこのこねこ(otoko no ko no koneko)(0.o does that make sense? is that how it works???) decided that life in a box was not good enough. "ぼくは(boku wa) going to find other づおぶつ(doubutsu) like us!"

"どこ(doko) will you find more of our kind?" The little おんなのこのこねこ(onna no ko no koneko)(0.o) was worried about her only ともだち(tomodachi) leaving to a strange place.

The little おとこのこ(otoko no ko) was determined to find other ねこ(neko). "Up on that おか(oka) I saw something moving. ぼくはそこわさがす(boku wa soko wa sagasu)."(not even sure that is a sentence. Forgive me, I'm not very good at this yet! 0.o)

The little こねこ(koneko) left his ともだち(tomodachi) to go search the おか(oka) for some other ねこ(neko). As he neared the top of the おか(oka) he heard strange sounds. Then he reached the top. "Ah, here is the top! But what is this that I みる(miru)? Long limbs that flop around in different directions? And no fur? Could these be ひと(hito)?"

Just then, one of the ひと(hito) saw the little こねこ(koneko). As they walked towards the little どうぶつ(doubutsu), it ran towards the bridge, so the ひと(hito) followed. There, the ひと(hito) found 二こねこ(ni koneko) huddled together in a box. The ひと(hito) picked up the box and took the two little こねこ(koneko) to his house where they were loved and fed and taken care of for the rest of their きゅう(kyuu) lives! YAY!

二(ni)two
こねこ(koneko)kitten
おとこのこ(otoko no ko)boy
おんなのこ(onna no ko)girl
ぼく(boku)me-male informal version of "me"
づおぶつ(doubutsu)animal
どこ(doko)where
ともだち(tomodachi)friend
ねこ(neko)cat
おか(oka)hill
そこ(soko)there
さがす(sagasu)to search
みる(miru)see
ひと(hito)person
きゅう(kyuu)nine

...........................................................................

I hope you liked the story! I just made that up now,so it's not very good. Should I continue to make stories like this? do you, my dear reader, like the stories? or should I just talk about some random topic? as is now I do a bit of everything...

So I will be starting school on Monday, wish me well!!! I will be doing my best to continue posting on Monday and Friday. And if I miss a post I'll make it up within a week hopefully!

So, there's something about Fridays... I got sunburn again today. It hurts.....

Anyways, ありがとうございます!(arigatou gozaimasu!) Thank you once again for reading my post! I appreciate it! Until きにょうび(kin'youbi), さようなら!(sayounara!)

Ah, side note! I got lost looking for parking today so I tried to turn around and I accidentally knocked over somebody's trash can!!! 0.o So I pulled over and picked it up for them... then I checked the front of my car, no harm was done to the car or the trash can! I just now know how close I can get to objects before hitting them! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment