Saturday, July 6, 2013

Word of the Day 10 - 夏

夏(なつ/natsu)is the Japanese word for the season of summer.

Where I am, it's been warmer than normal, a sure sign of summer.

Thinking about summer though, It reminded me that in June two years ago I started this blog. I started it because I wanted to practice Japanese and help people learn like the people I followed at the time. It was a time of ambition on my part, even though I didn't really know enough to try to help others learn. I hope that I've come farther on my journey of language learning, and I hope that I have been able to help others as I have been helped by others.

I apologize for my grammar in advance. ^^

みんなさん、この夏がすごいをしてみましょう!
(minna san, kono natsu ga sugoi wo shite mimashou!)
Everyone, let's make this summer great!

No comments:

Post a Comment