Sunday, June 10, 2012

ごめんなさい(gomen nasai)

みんなさん、こんばんは。ジョイです。(minna san, konbanwa. Joy desu.)
第一に。。。あの、みんなさんごめんなさい!(daiichi ni... ano, minna san gomen nasai!)
I'm so very bad at keeping up with posting on my blogs, even tho I have seemingly all the time in the world to study and share what I learn... ごめんな。。。(gomen na...)

Second... Have you heard of "Waku Waku Japanese"? I came across it some time ago and only this week discovered it again. The episodes are very short and cover a few words or concepts or aspects of culture and they can be very useful. An episode is supposed to come out every week and they have 30 episodes as of now (when I'm writing this). I really like the episodes because they are very simple and quick. Also, the comments on the videos can help too. People ask and answer questions in the comments. Here's the link to the playlist for Waku Waku Japanese on youtube! I hope that you can learn from Waku Waku Japanese!

That's all I have for now. Thank you for taking the time to read this post! I really appreciate it! ありがとうございました!(arigatou gozaimashita) まったね!(matta ne)

No comments:

Post a Comment