Wednesday, March 21, 2012

かっこいです!(kakkoi desu!)

おはよう、みんなさん!(ohayou, minna san)
あの。。。今は、。。。(ano... ima wa...)
... Right now it's pretty early in the morning for me... So I'm pretty tired. But I haven't posted yet this week and I don't think I'll have a chance to before 金曜日(kinyoubi), so I had to post with the little time I have.

I also just found something very interesting! So, you remember from this post that I absolutely loved the Japanese drama Ikemen Desu Ne, right? Well, I just discovered that some of the main characters are in the band that did the music for the drama, and I just found an adorable (かわいいです!) song and video that they did and I wanted to share it! XD

かっこいい!!!すごい!(kakkoi! sugoi!)

But I'm biased because I like the style of music and I like the people singing. ^-^ And I like roller skates. (Now you're curious and want to watch it, right? XD)

Well, this is all I have for now... Back to studying I guess.

Thank you very much for reading my blog! ありがとうございました!(arigatou gozaimashita)

 I really hope you like the song and video as much as I do! And I hope that I can use more kanji and Japanese in these posts as I learn more! Please continue to support me! <3

さよなら!(sayonara)

No comments:

Post a Comment