Saturday, February 18, 2012

Verbs

こんばんは、みんなさん!(konbanwa, minna san)

So, this week I've been trying to make sentences in 日本語(nihongo) and I've realized that I am missing something very essential! Verbs.

I really don't like grammar, I've never been really good at it at all, but grammar is kind of important sometimes... I was trying to learn Japanese without looking into the grammar, just by listening I thought I could learn, but... I'm finding that I can't just learn from listening because I personally don't listen to Japanese enough for the structure to sink in. I listen to Japanese music when I am studying, walking, or just sitting around doing nothing, and I watch anime and Japanese movies in Japanese, but I have to admit, that's probably less than 50% of my time spent on listening...

So, I have been trying to add a lot of verbs to my 日本語 vocabulary so that I can make more sentences. Once I can do that, I can use more 日本語 in everyday speech and in writing here on this blog. I hope I can work hard at this and I hope that eventually I will be able to help others learning 日本語!

Thanks for reading! ありがとうございました!(arigatou gozaimashita)
さよなら!(sayonara)

No comments:

Post a Comment