Saturday, October 4, 2014

Changes

Hello there, 
how is life?

So, as I've mentioned previously, time management is not my strongest suit- to be more clear, I could say that with everything I do, I often find that with my extra time I end up resting or relaxing instead of working on my personal projects like language and such. Well, things are kind of changing a bit. I was offered a job in my field of study that will actually free up a lot of my time compared to my current job, so my hope is that with my extra time that is freeing up, I can spend more time on personal projects. (oh my goodness do I have a lot of personal projects. o.o )

One of the things I am going to try to do is update this blog more often. It won't always be language related, but I'd like to get back into that again. So I'll do my best with that, and we shall see what comes of this new venture.

Until next time, thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment