Thursday, August 7, 2014

I'm terrible at this whole blog thing

Many, MANY times now I have said that I want to post more regularly on my blog here about language learning and stuff like that.

Truth is I'm terrible at remembering to get on here and write.

So, I will write on here, but there will be no guarantee on consistency, frequency, length of posts, or anything like that. Because I'm just kind of bad at that.

I guess I can give an update on language learning while I'm here:
Since it's been summer I have had more free time to work on projects. I also seem to have had a lot more projects than I had planned.
My family and I have been remodeling our back porch, my brother has come to visit from out of town, I've had work, I've had art projects and music projects and video projects, and those got pushed into the limelight of my life this summer. Which means that language was pushed out a bit.
The Fall semester is starting again at the end of this month, though, and with the structure of classes comes an easy way to structure my time to fit in everything I want to. I will be in my third semester of German at my University, so I will most certainly have time to work on that. I'd like to find time to review my Japanese as well at some point. I feel like it has been so long since I've reviewed anything and I don't remember a lot of the vocabulary I was working on. Unfortunate.

So, all in all, life happens and we  just get back to doing what we do. I can't guarantee posts, but I'll certainly be here.

Until next time, tschüß, meine freunden!

No comments:

Post a Comment