Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dazzling Girl

Hihi! こんにちは!元気ですか。(konnichiwa! genki desu ka?)

Well, today, I'll be talking about SHINee's new song, "Dazzling Girl"!
If you haven't heard the song yet, check here!

I think this song is adorable! And the best part is that it's in 日本語(nihongo) rather than Korean.
Don't get me wrong, I like SHINee's Korean songs too, but I'm learning Japanese, not Korean.
That's why I'm happy it's in Japanese. ^-^

Anyways, I'm trying to learn this song now. ^-^ My friend and I keep singing parts together and cause a lot of people to just stare at us because they don't understand! It's really fun!

Speaking of my friend, we're setting up a study session for Japanese and Korean, so I will hopefully be able to study more than I do on my own time. ^-^ That's pretty exciting! I'll be able to use more 日本語(nihongo) in my posts!

Well, I hope I have a chance to write again soon! バイバイ!

No comments:

Post a Comment